HP Officejet 3830 Airprint Setup & Installation Support
Introduction for HP 3830 Airprint Setup
HP officejet 3830 Airprint helps you connect wirelessly your Air Print enabled hp officejet 3830 to your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch with the Apple iOS v4.2 and later versions of the operating systems.Get in Touch with our Expert for your HP Officejet airprint setup From 123.hp.com/setup 3830
Gets an Requirements From 123.hp.com/oj3830:
- An Apple iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch with iOS 4.2 or later versions or devices with older iOS versions which can be upgraded to later versions of iOS
- A HP officejet 3830 printer that supportsHP officejet 3830 Airprint
- A private wireless network
- Apps that support HP officejet 3830 Airprint
To print from an app, tap (action icon) and then tap Print. If the Action icon or the Print button is not present then it means the app does not support AirPrint.
- AirPrint is not supported when connected to public wireless networks such as public Wi-Fi hotspots, Bluetooth connections, or on 3G or 4G data connections.
- AirPrint is supported on OS X v10.7 Lion or later.
- AirPrint is only compatible with released hp officejet 3830 in 2010 and later.
123-hp-com-oj3830.com is an independent website for providing you with information regarding HP printers. This site doesn’t have specific association with “HP” and its services. All the information and images used in this website are for informational purpose only. We do not sell products or services of HP in any form. We do not provide any warranty or services associated with manufacturer. You should approach the manufacturer for the same. Download the latest printer driver for your HP Officejet 3830 Printer from 123.hp.com/oj3830