HP Officejet 3830 Copy Function
With this hp 3830 printer, consumer can HP Officejet 3830 Copy one to multiple documents in color/black/white in a paper. The paper size, color and resolution can be changed according to the pre-requisites.
How to HP 3830 Copy a Document / Photo from officejet 3830 ?
- Place the original print side facing upwards into the document holder or place it down on the scanner glass’s right front corner.
- Click on HP 3830 Copy on the Home Screen. Specify the number of copies to be printed.
- Also, click on 1:1 or 1:2 if you want the document to be one-sided or two sided respectively.
- Click on Settings to select paper size, type and quality. Click Back.
- Now, specify the color (Black or Color) in which you want your document to be printed.
123-hp-com-oj3830.com is an independent website for providing you with information regarding HP printers. This site doesn’t have specific association with “HP” and its services. All the information and images used in this website are for informational purpose only. We do not sell products or services of HP in any form. We do not provide any warranty or services associated with manufacturer. You should approach the manufacturer for the same. Download the latest printer driver for your HP Officejet 3830 Printer from 123.hp.com/oj3830