Setup HP Officejet 3830 From 123.hp.com/oj3830
HP Officejet 3830 Setup Air Print
AirPrint helps you connect wirelessly your Air Print enabled 123.hp.com/oj3830 printer to your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch with the Apple iOS v4.2 and later versions of the operating systems.
HP Officejet 3830 Setup Wifi Print
Wi-Fi Direct is a technology that connects you directly to the 123 hp setup 3830 printer from your Wi-Fi enabled devices. You can print without connecting to the internet or to a local network.
HP Officejet 3830 Setup EPrint
HP ePrint is a service provided by HP, that enables you to print from your HP printer from any corner of the world provided you have an active Internet connection and your HP printer should be ePrint. Read More..
We Provide Support For 123.hp.com/oj3830
123 HP Setup 3830
HP 3830 printer has a dimension 24.3 inches width, 19.9 inches depth, 11.7 inches height. It weighs around 38.8 pounds. LaserJet printer series are multifunction printers and hence does hence they can print, copy, fax and scan. HP 3830 supports mobile-printing and cloud printing. Hence you can print from anywhere. It is specifically inclined towards business oriented print jobs can print fast. It supports duplex printing. This printer is worth buying for its affordable price.
For Technical Support Call Toll Free 1-866-309-6188
Installing HP Printer Software for HP Officejet 3830 Printer:
- Turn ON the HP 3830 Printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer.
- Go to HP Officejet 3830 driver and click→Check now. This will identify any out-of-date or missing drivers and software automatically (or) you can Click→Go to download the driver
- If prompted, select a method to identify your printer model, and then follow the on-screen instructions to go to the download page.
- Click Download next to the full feature driver (recommended), or Click→Basic Drivers for other driver options.
Unboxing For Setup HP Officejet 3830
Before you can unbox the entire printer package, it’s always safer to check if all the components are included in it. If you can see all the required components then grab the printer device out of the box.
- Once you take out the printer from the box, remove all the tape and packing substance off the printer.
- If you lift the scanner lid you’ll see few more packaging materials surrounding it. Remove them as well.
- Now close the scanner back to its place.
- Open the 123 hp com setup 3830 printer and you’ll see an ink cartridge area. Remove the remaining packaging material from there as well.
- Close the ink cartridge. Ink cartridge area is where you’ll place the color coded ink box in a few minutes.
- Pull out the paper tray and removing the tapes. Put the paper tray back into the place.
HP Officejet 3830 PERSONAL OR HOME OFFICE
If you’re a person who prints around 50 pages a month, then you can go for 123.hp.com/setup 3830. This model is not a duplex machine, i.e. can print only one side of the page. Also the ink replacement cost is high, so it’s desirable to go for instant ink scheme. The ink under this scheme will cost you around 1.99 Euro a month. All you do is order the ink every month and it will be delivered at your door. You can print around 40-45 sheets with one pack of ink. Another concern is the control panel functionality for selecting the number pages.
HP Officejet 3830 PERFORMANCE
HP 3830 is an inkjet printer. It results a quality output but cannot provide a high quality experience since the print resolution is around 1200×1200 dpi (dots per inch). It can print around 11 pages per minute for black & white text whereas around 4 pages a minute for color prints. It uses three colors for color printing and they are cyan, magenta and yellow. Color printing will costs you low in comparison to black & white printing. Hence if you’re that person who prints photos or color images often then this printer model is worth buying.
HP officejet 3830 Driver Installation
After connecting your printer to the wireless network, follow the steps below to start the printer driver installation. Have your USB cable handy and connect it when prompted during the installation.
Setup and driver installation:
- The software for HP 3830 Printer Driver is available at 123.hp.com/oj3830
- Enter your printer 3830 on the search tab displayed and click Begin
- Click Download.
- After the download has completed, double click on the driver file downloaded and start the installation.
- Follow the on screen instructions and complete the process.
- Now return to 123.hp.com/setup 3830 on your browser to complete your printer registration and activation.
HP OFFICEJET 3830 AUTO WIRELESS CONNECT
With this mode of wireless connection, we don’t have to use network SSID or password. It connects automatically.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS.
- Computer with dynamic IP address.
- 802.11b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4GHz connection.
Install printer software:
- Download the software HP website.
- The software you download must be compatible to both the printer and the computer OS you’re using.
- Next you have to select the network type.
- Click, Yes, send my wireless settings to my printer.
- Begin installing.
- Select ’auto wireless connect’ and rest of it will be taken care by itself.
- During establishing the connection, your printer will not be connected to the internet.
123-hp-com-oj3830.com is an independent website for providing you with information regarding HP printers. This site doesn’t have specific association with “HP” and its services. All the information and images used in this website are for informational purpose only. We do not sell products or services of HP in any form. We do not provide any warranty or services associated with manufacturer. You should approach the manufacturer for the same. Download the latest printer driver for your HP Officejet 3830 Printer from 123.hp.com/oj3830