HP Officejet 3830 Ink Cartridge Setup | Replacement
An HP Officejet 3830 Ink Cartridge contains hp 3830 printer ink (B/W or color) that gets deposited on the paper, which is being printed. It is imperative to check the ink cartridge levels every now and then. Click on the Ink icon from the home screen of the 123.hp.com/setup 3830 printer control number.
To check the ink for hp 4630 level from the 123 hp setup 3830 printer software, go to 123.hp.com print software and select the Estimated Ink Levels option. Click Here to know more about ink cartridges.
How to replace HP Officejet 3830 Ink Cartridge?
- Make sure that the power is on when you are trying to replace the ink for hp 3830 cartridge.
- Open the hp officejet 3830 driver printer’s access door and remove the cartridge.
- Unpack the cartridge tape and remove the plastic tape.
- Insert the new cartridge slowly. When you hear the click sound, it has been properly inserted.
- Close the access door and your 123.hp.com printer is ready to roll.