HP officejet 3830 Mac Setup From 123.hp.com
Steps for HP Officejet 3830 Mac Setup
- Connect your HP Officejet 3830 mac or Mac book Pro and hp 3830 printer to the same wireless (Wi-Fi) network.
- Make note of your wireless network name SSID (Service Set Identifier) and password WEP key or WPA security.
- Switch ON your Wi-Fi router,hp officejet 3830 printer, and computer or laptop.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cable from the hp 3830 printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless icon in the printer’s control panel.
- Go to Wireless Setup Wizard in the setting tab and press OK.
- A list of available Wi-Fi networks will be displayed by the wizard.
- Select your Wi-Fi network from the list and press OK.
- If the name of your wireless network is not listed then, enter your username SSID and password WEP key or WPA that you have noted in the initial step.
- After the above step, 123 hp setup 3830 printer will get connected to your wireless network.
- Open your browser and search 123.hp.com in the search bar and type your printer model number.
- Select your printer from the suggested hp setup 3830 model and click
- A new page will open in that, click
- Full featured HP officejet 3830 mac driver will be downloaded to your Mac.
- After downloading is complete, double click on it (file name ends as .dmg).
- Click HP inkjet SW OSX file on the installer page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- HP Utility setup window will open.
- Click Add Printer and choose your HP printer from Use or Print using menu drop down list.
- Click Continue and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the setup.
123-hp-com-oj3830.com is an independent website for providing you with information regarding HP printers. This site doesn’t have specific association with “HP” and its services. All the information and images used in this website are for informational purpose only. We do not sell products or services of HP in any form. We do not provide any warranty or services associated with manufacturer. You should approach the manufacturer for the same. Download the latest printer driver for your HP Officejet 3830 Printer from 123.hp.com/oj3830