Skip to content
HP officejet 3830 Mac Setup From 123.hp.com
Steps for HP Officejet 3830 Mac Setup
- Connect your HP Officejet 3830 mac or Mac book Pro and hp 3830 printer to the same wireless (Wi-Fi) network.
- Make note of your wireless network name SSID (Service Set Identifier) and password WEP key or WPA security.
- Switch ON your Wi-Fi router,hp officejet 3830 printer, and computer or laptop.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cable from the hp 3830 printer.
- Press and hold the Wireless icon in the printer’s control panel.
- Go to Wireless Setup Wizard in the setting tab and press OK.
- A list of available Wi-Fi networks will be displayed by the wizard.
- Select your Wi-Fi network from the list and press OK.
- If the name of your wireless network is not listed then, enter your username SSID and password WEP key or WPA that you have noted in the initial step.
- After the above step, 123 hp setup 3830 printer will get connected to your wireless network.
- Open your browser and search 123.hp.com in the search bar and type your printer model number.
- Select your printer from the suggested hp setup 3830 model and click
- A new page will open in that, click
- Full featured HP officejet 3830 mac driver will be downloaded to your Mac.
- After downloading is complete, double click on it (file name ends as .dmg).
- Click HP inkjet SW OSX file on the installer page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- HP Utility setup window will open.
- Click Add Printer and choose your HP printer from Use or Print using menu drop down list.
- Click Continue and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the setup.